Career Information for Employers
The Trachtenberg School's Career Development Services office provides employers with the opportunity to connect with our experienced and enthusiastic students and alumni. As a top-12 ranked public affairs school by U.S. News and World Report, Trachtenberg produces competitive candidates for a variety of careers.
Our students find success in all fields and all sectors, bringing their strategic skills in management, analysis, evaluation, budget and good governance to workplaces around the world.
- Free job/internship postings on our internal job board and multiple listservs
- On-campus information and recruitment sessions
- Off-campus employer site visits
- Virtual recruitment and job skill sessions
- Speaking engagements
- Access to the Trachtenberg School’s LinkedIn group of almost 2,000 current students and alumni
Please contact [email protected] for more information and for job, internship and fellowship opportunities.