Hosted by GW's student chapter of ICMA and the Trachtenberg Student Organization
Join GW’s student chapter of ICMA and the Trachtenberg Student Organization for an exciting two-part panel discussion on the DC government’s response to COVID-19! We will sit down with directors and staff from multiple agencies to examine the ways DC’s government has adjusted to the new normal, sparked innovation, and planned for the future. These two discussions will include a Q&A session at the end.
On Thursday, October 15 at 5:00 p.m., panelists include
- Jeffrey Marootian (Director, DC Department of Transportation)
- Ernest Chrappah (Director, Department of Consumer & Regulatory Affairs)
- Karima Woods (Acting Commissioner, Department of Insurances, Securities and Banking)
- Michelle Yan (Director of Data & Strategy, Office of the State Superintendent for Education) and
- Jonathan Rogers (Senior Policy Advisor, Executive Office of the Mayor).
The following Thursday, October 22 at 5:00 p.m., our panelists are
- Sam Rosen-Amy (Chief of Staff, Councilmember Elissa Silverman)
- Richard Livingstone (Deputy Chief of Staff and Communications Director, Department of Housing and Community Development)
- Charlotte Dreizen (Program Analyst, Office of Waste Diversion, Department of Public Works) and
- Gabriel Robinson (Director, Department of Motor Vehicles).