You are invited to two special webinars addressing "Racial Justice in Public Administration" (Sept 23 at noon) and "Inclusivity in Public Administration" (Oct 7 at noon). Prof Kathy Newcomer is on the advisory board of the co-sponsoring Consortium of Race and Gender Scholars (based at TSPPPA) and recommends both sessions.
The first live webinar event, "Framing Racial Justice In Public Administration," will take place on September 23 at 12 pm ET.
• Andrea Headley, Georgetown University and James Wright II, Florida State University (Moderators)
• Brandi Blessett, University of Cincinnati
• Tia Gaynor, University of Cincinnati
• Karina Moreno, Hunter College-CUNY
The second live webinar event, "What Does It Mean To Be an Inclusive Academic Field?" is co-sponsored by the Public Management Research Association (PMRA) and will take place on October 7 at 12 pm ET.
• Leisha Dehart Davis, University of North Carolina (Moderator)
• Shannon Portillo, University of Kansas
• Meghna Sabharwal, University of Texas at Dallas
• Brian Williams, University of Virginia
• Nathaniel Wright, Texas Tech University